Tuesday 31 July 2012

Tancet Helplines


Anna University Chennai Board Numbers,you can call any of these numbers....
chennai code 044
2235 1126
2235 1723
2235 2269
2235 2312
2235 1467
2235 1323
2235 0526
2235 1791
2235 1417
2235 2286
2235 1787
2235 1265
2235 2385
2235 2169
2235 1168
_________________________________________________________________________
TANCET SCORE CARD IS NOT RECEIVED..If the tancet score card is lost or not received, a duplicate mark sheet can be obtained on payment of Rs.100/- in the form of a Demand Draft, with a written request to the Director, Entrance Examinations, Anna University Chennai, Chennai – 600 025, indicating the TANCET Registration No. along with  Self addressed Envelope with Rs. 25 Stamp affixed on it. Payment for duplicate Hall Ticket / Mark Sheet must be made in the form of a Demand Draft obtained from any Nationalized Bank drawn in favor of The Director, Entrance Examinations, Anna University Chennai, Chennai – 25. Payable at Chennai. first contact annauniversity from this number 0442358265
_________________________________________________________________________

21 comments:

  1. sir i entered my dd no wrongly in the application.. but i sent the dd .. will it cause any problem?

    ReplyDelete
  2. sir i entered my dd no wrongly in the application.. but i sent the dd .. will it cause any problem?

    ReplyDelete
  3. still i have not received my Tancet scholarship amount where to contact?

    ReplyDelete
  4. im doing MCA at Sri krishna college of technology still i have not received my Tancet scholarship amount where to contact?
    help me receive amt ph:9894149491

    ReplyDelete
  5. when will the application for tancet will be released online

    ReplyDelete
  6. sir when is tancet mteh registration going to start ?please notify m.

    ReplyDelete
  7. sir when is tancet mteh registration going to start ?please notify m.

    ReplyDelete
  8. when is tancet exam for MBA going to start please info

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sir i didnt notice the application num so any prblm will happen while getg hall ticket

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sir i didnt notice the application num so any prblm will happen while getg hall ticket

    ReplyDelete
  11. sir when i enter my details and clicking on proceed to payment nothing is coming. tomorrow is the last date

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have wrongly updated 12th std year of passing while applying for tancet.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sir my application was not yet received by anna univ shall I attend counselling

    ReplyDelete
  14. i dont have my 2015 tancet registration number with me.
    Is their any other means through with i can get my score card from anna university.
    Kindly help in urgent need

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello Sir!! Can you please tell me the date of the Second Counselling of TANCET Counselling. Please send me the list of the required documents that are needed there.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sir my counsling result is reject other state Why

    ReplyDelete
  17. Sir my councelling login page not opening but i submit my online councelling registration and i did not receive any msg too.why?

    ReplyDelete
  18. good afternoon sir, i mistake my community so please change my community

    ReplyDelete
  19. Sir I'm lost my mail ID how to I recover my hall ticket for tancet examination

    ReplyDelete
  20. When is the TANCET counselling registration process begins for the academic year 2020. And in which website we should look for the online admission process.

    ReplyDelete

HOW TO STOP WINDOWS 10 AUTO UPDATE